- Jasmin Ahmari is founder and owner of the private practice Ayari Medical Aesthetics in Düsseldorf, Germany
- She completed her medical studies at the renowned Albert Ludwigs University in Freiburg, Germany, and focused on non- and minimally-invasive procedures in aesthetics.
- Jasmin Ahmari deepened her knowledge in clinics in Munich, Düsseldorf and Hamburg as well as through further training in Korea, Los Angeles and Istanbul.
- She is known for her expertise, in-depth knowledge and talent. Ms. Ahmari aims to restore her patients’ radiance and freshness so they can go about their daily lives with confidence and radiance. Her specialties include anti-aging treatments, thread lifting and skin treatments.
- Jasmin Ahmari speaks German, English, French, Persian and Spanish.
- Dr. Ramin Yari is founder and Surgeon of the private practice Ayari Medical Aesthetics in Düsseldorf.
- He completed his English-language studies in human medicine at the University of Pécs in Hungary and gained experience abroad, including a stay in the USA.
- Dr. Yari focused extensively on aesthetic medicine alongside his residency, with a focus on attention to detail, technical excellence, artistic eye and compassionate care.
- His goal is to harmonize the external appearance with natural results. His specialties include anti-aging treatments, thread lifting and minimally invasive surgeries.
- Dr. Yari is a member of the DGBT and speaks German, English and Persian.
The human desire for beauty and aesthetics has been present and timeless ever since. Even then, Plato described the two essential desires of man, health and beauty.
Due to increasing innovations and refinements of techniques, aesthetic interventions, especially non-invasive treatments, are becoming more and more important. Whereas Muskelrelaxans was once used only in classical medicine, its use in aesthetic medicine is now indispensable.
Get in touch with us
You can contact us at any time. Fill out the form below and we will contact you within the next 24 hours.